Many festive activities are planned in Los Alcázares during the holidays
The Municipality of Los Alcázares has organized a series of fun and festive activities during the Christmas period, with many activities for young and old.
- December 10 to 30: LA Collage exhibition by Greta Bungle at Salón Plenos (Casa Consistorial).
- December 13 to 18: Christmas recipe workshop with Angel 6 at the municipal center of Las Claras.
- From December 17: Turrón market and Christmas snacks in Town Hall Square.
- December 18, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m .: Demonstration of Rhythmic Gymnastics at Pavilion ’13 de Octubre ‘.
- December 18: guided tour of the Los Alcázares base, to register contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 18, 7:30 p.m .: Mass in the Iglesia de la Caridad church.
- December 18, 8:30 p.m .: Christmas concert with performances by the choir “Nuestra señora de la Asunción” and the group “Son del Mar Menor” at the Town Hall. Limited capacity.
- December 18 to 24: collection of Christmas letters for Santa Claus:
December 18, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Plaza Miguel de Cervantes (Los Narejos).
December 19 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the Place de l’Hotel de Ville.
December 20, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Avenida Rio Nalón.
December 21, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Plaza Lomas del Rame.
December 22 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on the Place de l’Hotel de Ville.
December 23, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. in Plaza Miguel de Cervantes (Los Narejos).
December 24 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the Place de l’Hotel de Ville.
- December 23, 7 p.m .: Musical for children: Adventure concert. Homage to Frozen 2, on the Town Hall square.
- December 26, 12 p.m. (noon): Christmas swim at Club Naútico. For more information, click here.
- December 26, 8 pm: “Sons de Noël” show on the Town Hall square.
- December 27, 11:30 p.m .: Christmas train ride from the Town Hall. To register, go to the tourist office from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. from December 20. Only 30 places available.
- December 27, 7:30 p.m .: Christmas acrobatic show by Ave Show on the Town Hall square.
- December 28, 7 pm: Musical workshop “Forêt des Chants” for children aged 6 to 9 on the Place de l’Hotel de Ville.
- December 29, 11 am: Christmas boat from the Pescadería pier. To register, go to the tourist office from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. from December 20. Only 70 places available.
- December 29 and 30: Collage workshops with Greta Bungle at the Town Hall, to register contact email@example.com.
- December 31st 11am: New Years Eve morning for children, with workshops, grapes and sweets at the town hall square.
- January 2, 11 am: boat trip in the Mar Menor leaving from the Pescadería quay. Register from December 27 on Murcia Turística. Limited places.
- January 2, 3 and 4: the royal messenger will collect the letters to the Three Kings in the Town Hall Square (from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on January 2), on Avenida Rio Nalón (5 to 7 p.m. on January 3) and in the plaza from the town hall (5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on January 4).
- January 4, 12:30 p.m .: morning theater for children at Place de la Mairie.
- January 5, 5 p.m .: Parade of the Three Kings in the municipality.
In addition, there will also be a series of workshops and activities for children in the Town Hall Square every day during the Christmas period. Between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. on December 24, 26 and January 2 and between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. on December 27, 28, 29, 30 and January 3 and 4.
Image: Ayuntamiento de Los Alcázares